What does your CV and your LinkedIn profile say about you?
If your CV isn’t getting you interviews then it may not be accurately describing your value, skills and experience. It’s the same for your LinkedIn profile – both it and your CV should demonstrate to recruiters and hiring managers that you are a worthy candidate. Having a good LinkedIn presence also improves how you are viewed within your work community. If you would like to showcase your skills and experience, I can help.
Make an investment in your career. Book a 90-minute session and get:
- One-on-one time with me, Shirley. I’ve worked in Tech for 20 years, I’ve been in a wide range of roles and have lots of experience reviewing CV’s, and hiring, assessing, coaching and working with people in Tech. I’m a native English speaker and I have experience writing articles and editing.
- I’ll help you to figure out the things you really want your CV and LinkedIn profile to say.
- We’ll do a review of your CV and LinkedIn profiles and you’ll leave with:
- A list of changes you could make so both are user-friendly and demonstrate your value.
- Tips on how to present yourself during an interview.
- Advice that relates to the New Zealand work environment.
How the process works:
- Once you confirm you’d like a booking you’ll receive payment details and we’ll arrange a time to meet.
- You send through your CV.
- I’ll review your CV and LinkedIn profile, and send you some questions to start the process of understand where you’re at and where you want to go.
- We meet for 90 minutes and I’ll provide suggestions.
- You edit your CV and LinkedIn profile and pat yourself on the back for a job well done!
Ready to take the next step? Send your details via this form or contact me at email@example.com. I work with a range of clients, from potential immigrants based overseas, to people who already working in New Zealand.
After the first session, you can choose to continue working with me on things like:
- Revamping your CV and cover letter for a specific role, job or company.
- Making edits to your LinkedIn profile.
- Helping with your job search.
- Interview tips and skills.
- Support during negotiations,
- Anything else related to job searching or applying for a new role.